Yes, I admit I’m one that would play Christmas music year round if I thought I could get away with it. But alas, most of society doesn’t share this opinion so I hold back.
Can you figure out these popular Christmas Carols??
1. The apartment of 2 psychiatrists.
2. The lad is a diminutive percussionist.
3. Decorate the entry-ways .
4. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis.
5. A B C D E F G H I J K M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z.
6. Present me naught but dual incisors for this festive Yuletide.
7. The smog-less bewitching hour arrived.
8. Exuberation to this orb.
9. 288 Yuletide hours.
10. Do you perceive the same longitudinal pressure which stimulates my auditory sense organs.
11. Stepping on the pad cover.
12. Far back in a hay bin.
13. Leave and do an elevated broadcast.
14. That exiguous hamlet south of the holy city.
15. Behold! I envisioned a trio of nautical vessels.
16. Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully.
17. A joyful song relative to hollow metallic vessels which vibrate and bring forth a ringing sound when struck.
18. As the guardians of little woolly animal's protected their charges in the shadows of the earth.
19. Frozen precipitation commence
20. Monarchial triad
21. Oh, member of the round table with missing areas
22. Vehicular homicide was committed on Dad's mom by a precipitous darling
23. Wanted in December: top forward incisors
24. We are Kong, Lear, and Nat Cole
25. Cup-shaped instruments fashioned of a whitish metallic element
26. Oh small Israel urban center
27. Our fervent hope is that you thoroughly enjoy your yuletide season
28. May the Deity bestow an absence of fatigue to mild male humans
29. Natal celebration devoid of color, rather albino, as a hallucinatory phenomenon for me.
30. Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals.
31. Tranquiltiy upon the terrestrial sphere.
32. Have hitherward the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their belief.