Monday, December 13, 2010

Pictures That Make Me Smile

One of the gifts I’m making for the twins is a matching game with pictures of our family.  So today I went through all of our pics from this year, and I came across several that just made me smile!  Don’t get me wrong- I love all the kids pics, but sometimes you get some that are just a little extra special!

100_2493

We took the kids bowling for the first time ever, and Hero never could bowl without his mouth open!  Most of the time his tongue was hanging out!

100B4040

Sweetheart Girl had so much fun tossing leaves, and the delight on her face makes me smile :)

100_2411

Twinkle has been the happiest baby, and every morning we woke up to this face (but maybe not this hair!).  She’s almost one year old now, so her grin has changed a bit, but she still always smiles at us in the morning!

100_3408

Awesome McAwesome accepted Christ on Father’s Day this year.  I love this pic of my husband baptizing his 2nd son!

DSCN0507

This was the Minions’ 2nd birthday, and I just love the mischivious grin on Minion 1’s face.  He’s wearing orange.

100_2199

Come on, this one’s obvious!

100_2241

Sweetheart Girl’s first time singing in Patch the Pirate Club.  Tell me she’s not the most adorable sailor ever!!

100_2280

This one was taken about 4 hours after Minion 2 fell and knocked his tooth out of his mouth!  It’s a miserable story, but he’s a trooper!

100_2467

Twinkle spent at least a month doing this constantly!

100_2818

They’ve only done this twice!

100_2826

This picture makes me smile because of the story behind it.

100_3205

The ‘men’ were out chopping down a tree, and McAwesome didn’t want to help.  This is his pathetic ‘Please let me in’ look.  I didn’t let him in.

100_3542

Sweetheart Girl loves her boots!

100_4233

There’s a story behind this one, too, but suffice it to say, McAwesome wants a mustache ;)

DSCN0619

Minion 1’s arm around Sweetheart Girl makes me smile a mile wide!

100_2938

Because Daddy-man and I so rarely get a picture together…though neither of us actually like the way we look in this one…

100_2954

On the other hand, I actually like the way I look in this one…if I could photoshop the red nose :o)

And, finally…

Photo05141400-1

This one was taken on my hubby’s cell phone camera and is a bit blurry, but if I could be left with only one picture of Twinkle, this is the one I choose!  Daddy-man and I smile and laugh every time we look at this face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment