Friday, December 17, 2010

I Heart the Mail Carrier!

Don’t you just love getting packages?!  The FedEx guy just rang our doorbell, delivering the gift I bought for Daddy-man.  I LOVE it!!!

On the off-chance he’s reading this (he’s under orders not to), I won’t say what it is, but it’s one of the few times in our almost 10-year marriage that I saw something and knew right away that I wanted to get it for him!  Usually, Christmas, birthday, and anniversary times roll around, and I have no clue!!

While passing time on my flight to Hawaii, I browsed the Sky Mall magazine and found it!  I was able to get a little extra money, shopped on amazon, used two $5 amazon e-gift certificates (thank you Swagbucks), and got it at a steal!

If you’re really that curious, here’s the link to see it: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001FVRUFQ/ref=sr_1_6_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1291787067&sr=8-6&condition=new

If you know my husband, you know he’ll like it!  I think it’ll be great in his office!  Because I don’t want it in my house :)

About an hour ago, our mail carrier rang the doorbell, delivering some way cute Croc shoes I got at a steal for Sweetheart Girl.  Two pairs (I bought a bigger size for later) plus a jibbitz (a charm for the shoes) for $9.48 shipped!  Here’s what they look like: http://www.crocs.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-crocs_us-Site/default/Search-Show?q=gabby

If you know Sweetheart Girl, you know she’ll LOVE getting new shoes…it really must be born into some girls- she’s loved shoes since she could make her opinion known!

I still have a few homemade gifts to post about, and I promise they’re coming!  I finished one more but still have two to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment