Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Can Wear My Big Brother's Jeans!

Sort of. Hero had a pair of jeans that had holes in the knees, so after I turned them into shorts, I used the bottom of the legs to make Sweetheart Girl a cute little purse! See?



I had originally picked out a cute bold pink ribbon, but Sweetheart Girl chose the black with pink polka-dots. I guess she's got an eye for fashion!

Before I take too much credit, I followed a tutorial HERE (Did the link work? This is the first time I've added one!), and added a few embellishments. It was lots of fun!

*WARNING* If you have young daughters, and we are invited to a birthday party, this may be the gift that is coming! My boys can't seem to help themselves from putting holes into their pants, and I'm guessing I will have a steady supply of material!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing!!! And to think that I just threw the legs of five pants away that I had turned into shorts..... aaaaahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that always how it goes!?

    ReplyDelete