Thursday, October 13, 2011

Introducing!!

050
Tank!!
Tank made his entrance at 10:49 p.m. on Saturday, October 8, 2011!!  He weighed in at a whopping 8 lbs. 6 oz. and is 19 1/2 inches long!
My labor was (blessedly) very short.  I woke up Saturday morning with my usual, occasional contractions that had no rhyme nor reason to them.  The only thing different was that I had them first thing in the morning, whereas they usually came on midday or early evening.  Because I did notice that difference, I did pay attention to them, but sure enough, as the day progressed, they disappeared!
With church the next morning, I decided to head upstairs early, so a little after 8:30 I went into the kitchen to make myself a sandwich before going up.  As I opened the fridge door, my water broke!!  Contractions started within 20 minutes, we had a 45 minute drive to the hospital, and about 40 minutes later Tank came into this world!
Welcome Little One!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He's a cutie:-) I am a soon to be mommy of 6 and always wanted my water to brake on it's own starting my labor. Sounds exciting to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! He is a cutie!!!! That's no fair about the short labor, though... I need to start opening the fridge door more when I am in labor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the name Josiah- II Kings 22:2KJ. Our third son, Jonathan, was born in October and I was also. We believe Jesus was born on the first day of The Feast of Tabernacles. It's usually in September but this year it was sundown Oct. 12/13. Our local Messianic church agrees with us on Jesus' birthday. It has to do with Luke 1:5,8,KJ and I Chronicles 24:10,KJ. -Taryn

    ReplyDelete